Dear Families and Friends of Living Way,
We invite you to attend our end of year awards celebration at Allistair and Sharon Shepherd’s home, 67 Whakapirau Rd, Te Hana, on Thursday, 12 December.
Details of the event are as follows:
- 2:00-6.00 p.m. Swimming in the pool. [You must supervise your own children or arrange for someone to supervise them for you, please]
- 6:00-6:30 p.m. bring your meat for the BBQ, so we can be ready to eat by 6.30 p.m.
- 6:30-7.30 p.m. BBQ and pot-luck dinner/dessert, followed by tea/coffee/cordial
- 7:30-8.30 p.m. Presentation of Awards
- 8:30-9:00p.m. finish and tidy up
What to bring (and what not to bring):
- Please can each family bring their own meat, plus a salad to share.
- Dessert, tea, coffee, and cordial drink will be provided.
- You do not need to bring crockery and cutlery for this event (Hurrah! I hear you say)
- You might want to bring a camp chair or two to use for our awards, if you can do so conveniently.
Please join with us for all or any part of this event as we celebrate the completion of our school year. We would love to see you there.